If you are yearning to get away from the hustle and bustle, simply need a change in scenery or are planning a ride in preparation for K2C 2022, you are spoilt for choice in the greater Uniondale area.
George Municipality’s Uniondale, George and Wilderness areas are renowned for their pristine and diverse natural beauty. From semi-desert open landscapes in Uniondale, to coastal splendour in Wilderness and George, the majestic mountains tumble down to meet the cool blue of the Indian Ocean.
The area is a mecca for outdoor enthusiasts, boasting over 2,000km of trails to MTB, hike and trail run and is home to pro surf beach Victoria Bay. It boasts several highly rated golf courses and offers plenty of adrenalin-fuelled adventures in its forests, rivers and lakes – canoeing, kloofing, paragliding and much more. Diners can enjoy locally grown premier produce and wines pressed from grapes grown at the foothills of the Outeniqua Mountains.
George, Wilderness and Uniondale’s accommodation makes full use of the area’s natural views and spectacular settings. Stay at remote farms, seafront guesthouses, glamping-style tents, opulent five-star hotels and guesthouses or even vibrant surf-style backpackers.
Research your breakaway at www.visitgeorge.co.za.
Two vouchers up for grabs: Win a stay at Treedom Villas and Vardos in Wilderness for 2!
Treedom Villas and Vardos is one of the most unique places to stay in the area. To stand a chance to win a two night stay for two people sharing at one of Treedom’s Vardos, INCLUDING a hot stone and infrared sauna and love pool experience, reply to this email and tell us what your favourite activity in the Uniondale, George or Wilderness area is, featured on the www.visitgeorge.co.za website, before 30 September 2021. T&C’s apply.
Terms and Conditions:
- Two winners will be selected out of the entries received via email to the Karoo to Coast. To qualify, the entrant’s email must indicate an activity experience on the visitgeorge.co.za website.
- The competition closes on 30 September 2021 and no late entries will be considered.
- A winner will be announced in the next Karoo to Coast newsletter after 30 September 2021.
- The prize is a two-night stay for two people sharing in a Vardo at Treedom Villas and Vardos in Wilderness. It includes a hot stone and infrared sauna and love pool experience.
- The prize is valid until the end of October 2022. It cannot be redeemed between 15 December 2021 to 10 January 2022, or over any public holidays or long weekends.
- The organisers and/or sponsors of the Karoo to Coast race and their families may not enter.
Official representatives of George Municipality such as officials and politicians and their families may not enter the competition